[Rumori] Antediluvian Rocking Horse

Jon Nelson postconsumer01 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 23:10:50 PST 2006

okay, so I lied. I will actually be posting every week
about the Some Assembly Required podcast. why? because
even though not every episode is an interview episode
- I will be trying to include a new Q&A every week (at
the blog), to accompany each and every new (podcast)
episode. We'll see how long that lasts, but for the
meantime... here goes.

Last week the Q&A was with DJ Nikoless, who was also
the featured interview on that week's podcast
(episode). This week the Q&A is with Antediluvian
Rocking Horse - check it out at:
www.some-assembly-required.net/blog

Some Assembly Required, Episod 102 is also available
there, at the blog - or subscribe to the SAR Podcast
at iTunes...
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=102949138

thanks for listening,
jon nelson