[Rumori] devo, erm. version 2.

Anthony Hall anthonyh at epic.co.uk
Fri Jan 27 01:36:12 PST 2006

At 20:45 26/01/2006 -0800, David Mattatall wrote:
>On Thu January 26 2006 8:41 pm, niall munnelly wrote:
> > http://disney.go.com/disneyrecords/Song-Albums/devo20/
> >
> > requires flash.
> >
> > this thing, you know, speaks for itself.
>
>*cries tears of blood*

I thought it was a pretty funny idea, actually - shame there's no
"Mongoloid" or "Satisfaction" though ;)

(Reminded me of "Minipops" a bit)

Mind you, I'm guessing there's not the same level of emotional attachment
to D1 (as they will henceforth be known) here in the UK as in the States?

About time the franchise idea developed in music - been expecting it for a
while, but not in this way, I must admit.