[Rumori] new works: harry & tom + mj extended

Henrique Iwao henriqueiwao at gmail.com
Wed May 24 09:19:15 PDT 2017

hi!

i just published my new audiovisual work, harry & tom, using as material
all the names of "harry james potter" and "tom marvolo riddle" in the movie
8 part franchise.

at youtube
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4trBt42Aok&list=PLYoYZuJ1BOttURzeftkSMMVAdEfpBjNTV>
or
my page <http://henriqueiwao.seminalrecords.org/obras/harry-tom/>. i really
like part v, which i think is the real deal in this work.

I. Harry & Tom (all the names of Harry and Tom during the saga, in
chronological order);
II. Tom (only Voldermort’s names);
III. Harry (only Harry’s names, in alphabetical order);
IV. Riddle (only Voldermort’s names, in alphabetical order);
V. Movie (all movies stacked but showing the scenes only when a name is
mentioned);
VI. Darkness (all movies in sequence, but showing the scenes only when a
name is mentioned).

also published my long collage using all michael jackson non-verbal
utterances - mj extended
<https://selomalware.bandcamp.com/album/mj-extended>, by malware records.

MJ Extended: a collection of all non-verbal utterances (or nearly so) by
> Michael Jackson in his discography, in order of occurrence. MP3 Endings 1:
> all music endings from the same discography, collected from mp3 files and
> then normalized.
>
> The album also contains several bonus tracks: curious and noisy loops,
> from some corrupted files; the first draft, from 2009, of MJ Extended; the
> collection of all occurrences of the word baby in the discography.

best

--
henrique iwao, música experimental & afins
acesse a discografia <https://henriqueiwao.bandcamp.com/>, o blogue