[Rumori] ozhz periodic table volume 3 // Lone Star Destroyers

ben mikrosopht at protonmail.com
Fri Aug 10 11:28:58 PDT 2018

hello,

part 3 of a collaborative project making a song for every element of the periodic table has been released: http://ozhz.org & about midway through it gets in to some more explicitly sample based work, so i figured you guys might be interested in checking some out. subsequent volumes will also have more detritus relevant renderings, so i'll keep you posted when it is released.

in other news, i recently returned to my 2010 project Lone Star Destroyers & have decided to make it available on bandcamp:
https://mikrosopht.bandcamp.com/album/lone-star-destroyers
it captures my life at a time before i completely lost my mind & is the last major project of that era.

presently i am working on a collaborative dream project that will have art & sound that i'm taking my time on putting together. i'm looking forward to sharing it in the future.

best wishes,

ben