[Rumori] Some Assembly Required, episode 103

Jon Nelson postconsumer01 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 21:48:34 PST 2006

Hey Rumori,
Looks like my recent announcement made it onto Rumori
recently, and if you read it then you know that Some
Assembly Required is podcasting! I'm not going to
announce it every week, but I will post a message like
this one, when the episode contains an interview...

I just posted Episode 103, which is a focus on
turntablism, featuring an interview with a local
expert on the subject, DJ Nikoless, who is a member of
the Rhymesayer's Collective and the host of
"Redefinition Radio," a local hip hop program (on the
Current - a public radio station here in the Twin
Cities). There's a small interview with him on the
blog, too, and more information:
www.some-assembly-required.net/blog
and thats where you have to go for the podcast, too.
So check it out!

Feedback welcome. I'm still learning how to podcast,
so if you see anything that needs fixing - please let
me know!! thanks...

take care,
jon nelson

www.some-assembly-required.net/blog