[Rumori] Yawriats Ot Nevaeh

Steev Hise steev at detritus.net
Wed Jan 18 11:22:55 PST 2006

Wow, Tom did a really nice job. thank him for sharing it with us, jon!

Reminds me that there was a funny article last week in the Wall Street
Journal about all the websites now that allow one to easily reverse
songs and check for backmasking, and share these discoveries with
others.

steev

Steev Hise |  steev at detritus.net | http://detritus.net/steev
"i didn't think the internet would come, but it came like electric
binomial fog.
... and now we don't have to read books all the time, or visit
historical treasures
or museums, or go for long walks and enjoy life's small pleasures. now
we can read email."
         - Missy Hayward