[Rumori] Hugo Keesing / SAR Update

Jon Nelson postconsumer01 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 10 09:23:33 PDT 2008

Hello Rumori...

I remember a looooong time ago (over four years ago, anyway), there was some discussion on this list about Hugo Keesing's "Chartsweep," which inspired me to play the composition on Some Assembly Required (thanks to the ECC!) and I recently got in touch with the artist (thanks to Wobbly!) in order to run a Q&A with him to coincide with re-airing that episode in syndication this week...

I thought perhaps some of you might still be interested, so here are the links:

-- SAR Q&A with Hugo Keesing is here:
http://www.some-assembly-required.net/blog/2008/08/hugo-keesing.html
-- Episode 74 (featuring Part One of "Chartsweep") is here:
http://www.some-assembly-required.net/blog/2008/08/episode-74-some-assembly-required.html

While I have your ear, I'll point out that we've interviewed over thirty collage artists on the show now, many of which are available to download from out website here:

http://www.some-assembly-required.net/interviews.html

We've also featured over 100 Q&As with sound collage artists over the past 2+ years. They are all linked to from the bottom of that same page...

Hope y'all are doing well,
Jon Nelson

www.some-assembly-required.net