[Rumori] Special Ed-O-Rama

Ed Special edspecial at digitalrealm.net
Tue Aug 26 15:30:31 PDT 2008

Hear R some Special Ed radio mixes, odds & ends and bits & pieces for
your whatever:

The First Day (actual recording of God with mortal narrator
accompaniment).
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/02_God_Said.mp3

=============================

SPECIAL ED 20080824 - Cowboys and Idiots

disc 1

part 1	11:01
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/SPED20080824.1a.mp3
Sirens - William Harper
The Sermon On The Mount 1 - William S. Burroughs
Beneath The Planet Of The Apes - soundtrack excerpts
I’m A Nut - Leroy Pullins
Walking Through The Underground - Wild Man Fischer
The Black Meat - Howard Shore/Ornette Coleman (from Naked Lunch)

part 2	15:53
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/SPED20080824.1b.mp3
so far as of yet, unidentified music behind . . .  Jesus Wants Me For A
Sunbeam - Tiny Tot Rachel
Music To Be Murdered By - Alfred Hitchcock
Ooch! Ooch! Ouch! - Quick Draw McGraw
I Can Keep My Panties Dry - Teenage Diaper Girl
Lobotomy And The Shock Treatment - William Castle
The Martian Monsters - Disney’s Chilling, Thrilling Sounds Of The
Haunted House
Good, Bad’n Dubya - The Mentally Ill (excerpts mixed with The Brain
Eaters movie spot)
Dub ya Does One - Aural Rage (Danny Hyde featuring Coil)

part 3	26:39
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/SPED20080824.1c.mp3
Good, Bad’n Dubya - The Mentally Ill (excerpts mixed with The Brain
Eaters movie spot) continued
George’s Penis - Scott Walmsley
Serial Flasher - Aural Rage (Danny Hyde featuring Coil)
Ignorant Cowboy - Tom Glazer
Giddy Up Cowboy - Pantychrist
Cowboy Song - Ivor Cutler
A Cowboy For Jesus - Tiny Tot Calvin

disc 2

part 4	18:14
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/SPED20080824.2a.mp3
record turnover
And God Said
The Sermon On The Mount 2 - William S. Burroughs
Amber Sand (excerpt) - Ed Special
Unconditional Infrastructure - William Harper
All About Sound Recording - Professor Luwig Von Drake (Disney)
Amber Sand (excerpt) - Ed Special
Tristan’s Skull Harp - William Harper
Satano - Zatumba
Say Will You Be Ready - Tiny Tots Rachel &/or Calvin
Ooh You Are So Big... - Monty Python
Daisy Gun Three - Delayer

part 5	14:39
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/SPED20080824.2b.mp3
I Love Little Pussy - Marcy
Amber Sand (excerpt) - Ed Special
Don’t Trust - Bad Boy Butch Batson
Amber Sand (excerpt) - Ed Special
The Neo Realist - Savant
The Sermon On The Mount 3 - William S. Burroughs

part 6	24:04
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/SPED20080824.2c.mp3
Opening Montage - Scott Walmsley
Formicary - Sleepytime Gorilla Museum
Elevator Song - Frederick Hollander_Dr. Seuss - The 5,000 Fingers of
Dr. T.
Haus der Lüge - Einstürzende Neubauten
Come - Richard H. Kirk

==========================

SPACIAL ED
Close the Venusion blinds* and hop aboard Ed's Spaceshuttle for a 6 hour
Edscursion into outer space.
* better yet, lay outside on a clear night and take in the sky.

part 1
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/SpacialEd20060615.1_list
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/SpacialEd20060615.1.mp3
   http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/SpacialEd20060615.2_list
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/SpacialEd20060615.2.mp3
part 2
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/SpacialEd20060622.1_list
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/SpacialEd20060622.1a.mp3
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/SpacialEd20060622.1b.mp3
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/SpacialEd20060622.2_list
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/SpacialEd20060622.2.mp3
part 3
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/SpacialEd20060629.1_list
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/SpacialEd20060629.1.mp3
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/SpacialEd20060629.2_list
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/SpacialEd20060629.2.mp3

==============

I'M HOT (Special Ed Hot Summer Day radio mix)
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/SPED20060803.1_I'm_Hot.mp3
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/SPED20060803.2_I'm_Hot.mp3

==============

CRY OF SILENCE - Special Ed radio mix
In four parts, each subdivided.
With a few over/undramatic stills

CRY OF SILENCE Special Ed radio mix - part 1 - ROAD.TUMBLEWEEDS.FIRE
The Outer Limits - Cry Of Silence soundtrack
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/COS_SpEd_pt_1.1.mp3 17:35  22.1 MB
Lonesome Road - Dean Elliot
Inca Roads - Frank Zappa
Road - Nick Drake
Fork In The Road - John Lurie
Get Off The Road - Ivor Cutler
Rock It - George Jones
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/COS_SpEd_pt_1.2.mp3 16:12  20.5 MB
The Western Lands (A Dangerous Road Mix) - Material
Awake But Numb - Final
Fallin' Ditch - Captain Beefheart & the Magic Band
The Ways Of Pain - Naked City
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/COS_SpEd_pt_1.3.mp3 23:02  29.4 MB
Dirt Road - Jeff Greinke
Tumbling Tumbleweeds - Perry Como/Sons Of The Pioneers
Andy - Frank Zappa
Green Acres remix - Ed Special
Green Haze - Elvis Hitler
Ring of Fire - Universal Hall Pass
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/COS_SpEd_pt_1.4.mp3 20:55  31.3 MB
Ring of Fire - Johnny Cash
Ring of Fire - Dick Dale & His Deltones
Tremble Valley Peady - People Like Us -(PLU), Wobbly, Matmos
Fire - Crazy World Of Arthur Brown
Tumbling Tumbleweeds - Merv Griffin
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/images/COS.car.tumblweeds.jpg
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/images/COS.Andy.fire.weeds.jpg
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/images/COS.Karen.weed.attack.jpg

CRY OF SILENCE Special Ed radio mix - part 2 - CANYON.FROG5
The Outer Limits - Cry Of Silence soundtrack
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/COS_SpEd_pt_2.1.mp3 14:36  18 MB
Is That What Everybody Else Wants? - Cliff Martinez - Solaris
Dolly Pardon - PLU, Wobbly, Matmos
A Day In The Canyon - Johnny Cash / A Stone on My Heart - Appleton &
Treu
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/COS_SpEd_pt_2.2.mp3 18:42  23.1 MB
A Day In The Canyon - Johnny Cash / Don’t Blow It/We Don't Have To
Think Like That Anymore - Cliff Martinez
Music For Fruit - Bruce Gilbert
I'm Spending The Night With You - unknown
Music For Fruit - Bruce Gilbert
Holler - PLU, Wobbly, Matmos
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/COS_SpEd_pt_2.3.mp3 20:41  27.1 MB
How Does A Frog Become A Frog? - Marais & Miranda
On Frogs & Freedom - Victor Lundberg
The Frogs Of Miwa - Hans Reichel
The Frogs - Wesley Willis
Frog Dance - Mickey Hart And Planet Drum
Cool Water - Walter Brennan
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/COS_SpEd_pt_2.4.mp3 17:38  22.2 MB
Little Toad - Tom Glazer
The Frog - Aunt Theresa
Froggy Went A-Courtin' - Tex Ritter
Crambo (Froggy Went A Courtin') ?
Music For Fruit - Bruce Gilbert
  http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/images/COS.frog%20lineup.jpg
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/images/
COS.%20Andy.Karen.flashlight.jpg
(frogs being tossed about by stage hands)

----------------

CRY OF SILENCE Special Ed radio mix - part 3 - ROCKS
The Outer Limits - Cry Of Silence soundtrack
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/COS_SpEd_pt_3.1.mp3 18:30  22.3 MB
Returning Home_ wood & water - Fred Frith
Work For 'Do You Me? I Did' Pt 3 - Bruce Gilbert
Clay - Lilith (Hubert Kiecol)
Cry of Silence (rocks attack)
Clay - Lilith (Hubert Kiecol)
Floppy Boot Stomp - Captain Beefheart & The Magic Band
Christian Bok - Ubu Hubbub
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/COS_SpEd_pt_3.2.mp3 20:09  26.1 MB
Clay - Lilith (Hubert Kiecol)
Pump - He Said
I'll Have A New Body (I'll Have A New Life) - Hank Williams
Hunger - Hector Zazou
Like A Rolling Stone - Sebastian Cabot
Throwing Stones - HEARSEEDO - Hanna-Barbera Record of Safety
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/images/COS.%20Andy.Karen.Lamont.jpg
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/images/COS.rockfall.1.jpg
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/images/COS.rocksattack.jpg
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/images/COSrocks.Andy.Karen.Lamonte.jpg

----------------

CRY OF SILENCE Special Ed radio mix - part 4 - LAMONTE.ANDY.PHONE.END
The Outer Limits - Cry Of Silence soundtrack
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/COS_SpEd_pt_4.1.mp3 18:33  22.3 MB
Hold Me - Final
Returning Home_ wood & water - Fred Frith
Chicken Legs - People Like Us, Wobbly, Matmos
A Still Small Voice - Eddie Albert
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/COS_SpEd_pt_4.2.mp3 15:56  20 MB
And Sometimes - Christian Bok
Calling - People Like Us, Wobbly, Matmos
The Telephone Song - Walt Disney's Fun With Music
Bloodlines - Bruce Gilbert
And Sometimes - Christian Bok
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/COS_SpEd_pt_4.3.mp3 21:33  27.2 MB
Bloodlines - Bruce Gilbert
Closing - Cry Of Silence
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/images/COS.Lamonte'sNotebook.jpg
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/images/COS.deadLamonte.jpg
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/images/COS.AndyAlienated.jpg

Happy trails

==============

POST CRY OF SILENCE Special Ed radio mix 2007-06-14
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/SPECIAL_ED_-
_POST_CRY_OF_SILENCE_2007-06-14_pt1.zip
00 (starts with the tail end of the previous DJ's show - a People Like
Us track)
01 Very Contrary Mary - Mr. Magoo In Hi-Fi - Dennis Farnon (Marni Nixon
- singing soprano) 3:32
02 The Beach - Secret Mommy	3:48
03 Why Does The Sun Shine - Tom Glazer & Dottie Evans	2:36
04 Sunshine - PantyChrist	1:12
05 Sun in My Mouth - Björk - Vespertine	2:38
06 Sunlight - Max Richter	5:35
07 Offering - Philip Glass & Ravi Shankar	9:39
08 Khmer - Nils Petter Molvær	4:54
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/SPECIAL_ED_-
_POST_CRY_OF_SILENCE_2007-06-14_pt2.zip
09 Hip Pocket Full Of Rye - Mr. Magoo In Hi-Fi - Dennis Farnon	2:49
10 Fj Nettlefold - Aural Rage-Coil	7:37
11 Cat Food - King Crimson	4:50
12 Her Room - Anja Garbarek	2:25
13 Not So Simple Simon - Mr. Magoo In Hi-Fi - Dennis Farnon	2:42
14 Hip Replacement - David Slusser	5:36
15 Verbluten - Wechsel Garland & World Standard	4:15
16 Sheepish Bo Peep - Mr. Magoo In Hi-Fi - Dennis Farnon (Marni Nixon -
singing soprano)  3:23
17 Last Wishes - Bosho	4:19
18 Steps - Wechsel Garland & World Standard	4:55
19 The Electricity In Your House Wants to Sing - I Am Robot and Proud
4:04

==============

Vernon & Beyond:
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/1-01_Vernon_&_Beyond_pt_1.mp3
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/1-02_Vernon_&_Beyond_pt_1.mp3
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/1-03_Vernon_&_Beyond_pt_1.mp3
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/1-04_Vernon_&_Beyond_pt_1.mp3
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/1-05_Vernon_&_Beyond_pt_1.mp3
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/1-06_Vernon_&_Beyond_pt_1.mp3
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/1-07_Vernon_&_Beyond_pt_1.mp3
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/1-08_Vernon_&_Beyond_pt_1.mp3
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/2.01_Vern_Pt2_Camel_a.mp3
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/2.02_Vern_Pt2_Camel_b_Bounce.mp3

==============

DANGLING GANGLION - Walking This Earth
 From "Ignorance Is A Blister". Spliced together segments from
recordings of multiple skipping records, (up to seven at a time), which
originally aired on SPECIAL ED in 1987 at WCBN FM 88.3, Ann Arbor,
Michigan (www.wcbn.org/listen.html).
Dangling Ganglion is: Ed Special - turntables, tape loops, digital
effects processing, editing, graphic artwork.
"Ignorance Is A Blister" was originally produced on cassette.
Each included 17" folded inserts, individually airbrushed and
silk-screened with glow-in-the-dark ink. Only a few were released.
It's being re-mastered for CD and expected release in mid to late
someday.

Walking This Earth
http://craigco.sensoryresearch.net/snugglethis/WalkingThisEarth.mp3
Penis & Testicles Dance Party
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/P&TDanceParty.mp3
Lack Of Spare Parts
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/LackOfSpareParts.mp3

==============

DANGLING GANGLION - BumpTiddy BumpTiddy
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/05_MUDDYDIDPIMPBYBUTT_-
_Dangling_Ganglion.mp3

==============

excerpts from 2006 A2 Art Fair derisive radio mix:
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/1.01_Special_Ed_ART_FAIRE_2006.mp3
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/1.02_Special_Ed_ART_FAIRE_2006.mp3
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/1.03_Special_Ed_ART_FAIRE_2006.mp3
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/2.01_Special_Ed_ART_FAIRE_2006.mp3
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/2.03_Special_Ed_ART_FAIRE_2006.mp3
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/2.04_Special_Ed_ART_FAIRE_2006.mp3
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/2.05_Special_Ed_ART_FAIRE_2006.mp3

Har-dee-har-har . . .

==============

Emergency afternoon sub January, 9, 2006
The denser, more unorthodox pieces are bits from Special Ed 11-18-85
TrnTblSilly
when my partner in audio crime (Barry Bouwsma a.k.a. Beanball) and I
toyed with stereo demonstration records on WCBN's newly installed
turntables which had a mysterious electronic bug which could be
exploited to force the turntables into performing in ways they weren't
designed to.  Like turning backward and forward in a seemingly random
pattern without touching them. Stopping cold. Then spinning at very
high speeds for a few seconds. Stopping cold again, etc . . . There
were also tape loops of unpleasant bodily noises and imitations of such
as well as generally unbridled fiddle-faddle.
-also bits of Special Ed Art Fare shows.  And other music for which I
have no track list.
http://www.sensoryresearch.net/~special/mp3/1.01_Special_Ed_1-9-06.mp3
http://www.sensoryresearch.net/~special/mp3/1.02_Special_Ed_1-9-06.mp3
http://www.sensoryresearch.net/~special/mp3/1.03_Special_Ed_1-9-06.mp3
http://www.sensoryresearch.net/~special/mp3/1.04_Special_Ed_1-9-06.mp3
http://www.sensoryresearch.net/~special/mp3/1.05_Special_Ed_1-9-06.mp3
http://www.sensoryresearch.net/~special/mp3/1.06_Special_Ed_1-9-06.mp3
http://www.sensoryresearch.net/~special/mp3/1.07_Special_Ed_1-9-06_S-
RTFR71894a.mp3
http://www.sensoryresearch.net/~special/mp3/1.08_Special_Ed_1-9-06.mp3
http://www.sensoryresearch.net/~special/mp3/1.09_Special_Ed_1-9-06.mp3
http://www.sensoryresearch.net/~special/mp3/2.01_Special_Ed_1-9-06.mp3
http://www.sensoryresearch.net/~special/mp3/2.02_Special_Ed_1-9-06.mp3
http://www.sensoryresearch.net/~special/mp3/2.03_Special_Ed_1-9-06.mp3
http://www.sensoryresearch.net/~special/mp3/2.04_Special_Ed_1-9-06_-
_Toy_Suite__2_-_Frank_Pahl.mp3
http://www.sensoryresearch.net/~special/mp3/2.05_Special_Ed_1-9-06.mp3
http://www.sensoryresearch.net/~special/mp3/2.06_Special_Ed_1-9-06.mp3
http://www.sensoryresearch.net/~special/mp3/2.07_Special_Ed_1-9-06.mp3
http://www.sensoryresearch.net/~special/mp3/3.01_Special_Ed_1-9-06.mp3
http://www.sensoryresearch.net/~special/mp3/3.02_Special_Ed_1-9-06.mp3
http://www.sensoryresearch.net/~special/mp3/3.03_Special_Ed_1-9-06.mp3
http://www.sensoryresearch.net/~special/mp3/3.04_Special_Ed_1-9-06.mp3

==============

Soundtracks for Ann Arbor Film Festival's Clear Leader Films.
http://www.aafilmfest.org/
The Clear Leader Film project returned after a few years on hiatus (or
hyenas).
In the lobby of The Michigan Theater during the week of the festival,
the audience is invited to contribute their own art by way of colored
markers onto a reel of clear leader film. (Film normally used on the
ends of a reel of 16mm film to thread the projector).  700 feet instead
of the usual 400 was donated this year and nearly all of it was
enthusiastically filled up by the time it was shown (Friday night). The
projectionists cut the film in half and projected both halves
side-by-side on the wide screen.
I had been composing soundtracks for them for 20 years.
Of course, never able to view the film before it's shown, I try to
compose something that is rich enough with material that it might
synchronize frequently with the stuff on the film (which is ALWAYS the
same delightful sort of scribbling, stripy, wonderfully splotchy messy
gibberish).

Hear it is (18 MB) 18:35 minutes
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/2007_FFCL_Mix_18.35.mp3

Most of the spoken bits were extracted from vintage instructional films
on proper maintenance of film projectors, thanks to Rick Prelinger's
Internet Archive, the rest from The Tingler; Vernon, Florida and
Donovan's Brain (Suspense Radio).
Much of the sound collage was taken from radio collage done live on
WCBN-FM 88.3 many years ago.  Some of it includes Barry Bouwsma's work
when we were partners in audio crime during the first six years of
Special Ed (that's the name of my radio show, not where the short bus
took me).
And a few Clear Leader Film tracks from past years:
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/1992_CLEAR_LEADER.mp3
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/1995_CLEAR_LEADER.mp3
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/1996_CLEAR_LEADER.mp3

Here's the soundtrack for the Clear Leader Film at the last Ann Arbor
Film Festival.
This time the theme was "Time To Watch"
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/FFCL.2008_TIME.mp3

==============

BELCH - Jan. 2, 1993 - Ed Special & Colin Howels
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/Belch11-2-93pt1.mp3
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/Belch11-2-93pt2.mp3
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/Belch11-2-93pt3.mp3
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/Belch11-2-93pt4.mp3
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/Belch11-2-93pt5.mp3
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/Belch11-2-93pt6.mp3
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/Belch11-2-93pt7.mp3
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/Belch11-2-93pt8.mp3
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/Beer%20Ad%20-%20Ed%20Special.mp3

==============

"Toilet Training Dinner Music for a Petro-Facist Cabal" in four
movements by Ed Special.
Co-conspirators were: Barry Bouwsma, Jon Moshier and Mike LaBond.
All material excreted from Special Ed radio programs on WCBN FM, Ann
Arbor, Michigan from some time in the 21st century.
I have no logical or practical explanation for the dinner music, except
my inspiration from years of enduring the rippling effects of a
petro-facist coup.  I mean that sincerely from the bottom of my ass.
Clocking in at 64:42.
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/
Toilet_Training_Dinner_Music_for_a_Petro-Facist_Cabal.zip

==============

Riddle Of The Dead Sea Scrolls - Special Ed radio mix.
Contains soundtrack from Discovery Channel program on Barbara Thiering
& associates' research on the scrolls.
Also music from Peter Gabriel, Stewart Dempster, Steve Roach, Jeff
Grienke, Cupol, Zoviet France, Hector Zazou,

http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/Riddle_Of_The_Dead_Sea_Scrolls.zip
5 parts,  65:36

Flummox a fundamentalist.
Befuddle a Baptist.
Bewilder a WOG.

==============

Christmas shows
Only XXX days 'til Christmas!   Feel free to spread them around.
Makes a nice gift.
or
Remove unwanted guests.

380 MINUTES OF JINGLE BELLS
Online tracklist:
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/Xmas/
Jingle_Bells_2007_SpEd_Xmas_tracklist
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/Xmas/
Jingle_Bells_2007_SpEd_Xmas_tracklist.pdf
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/Xmas/
Jingle_Bells_2007_SpEdXmas_disc_1.zip    81.2 MB
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/Xmas/
Jingle_Bells_2007_SpEdXmas_disc_2.zip    82.8 MB
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/Xmas/
Jingle_Bells_2007_SpEdXmas_disc_3.zip    81.6 MB
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/Xmas/
Jingle_Bells_2007_SpEdXmas_disc_4.zip    87.4 MB
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/Xmas/
Jingle_Bells_2007_SpEdXmas_disc_5.zip    92.2 MB
Actually it turned out to be a pretty entertaining show with plenty of
variety and occasional silliness without getting ugly, depressing or
nerve rattling. But I suppose that's relative to the listener.
Even a little bit of beauty once in a while:
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/Xmas/Bja%CC%88llerklang_-_Indiska.mp3

==============

"The Story of the Naivete"
http://blog.wfmu.org/freeform/2006/01/special_ed.html
	or
BOTH KINDS OF MUSIC blog
http://both-kinds.com/2005/12/22/the-story-of-the-naivete/
	or
the whole zip file (tracks & artwork)
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/images/Naivete_Archive.zip

==============

Special Ed Xmas 2006
7 hours, 45 minutes - 6 discs
tracklist (1st draft) - a few tracks I have not yet identified -
indicated by ???
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/Xmas/SpEd_Xmas_2006_List_1.txt
disc 1 	75:07
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/Xmas/SpEd_Xmas_2006_1.zip
disc 2 	74:01
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/Xmas/SpEd_Xmas_2006_2.zip
disc 3 	72:47
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/Xmas/SpEd_Xmas_2006_3.zip
disc 4 	71:32
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/Xmas/SpEd_Xmas_2006_4.zip
disc 5 	78:55
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/Xmas/SpEd_Xmas_2006_5.zip
disc 6 	74:48
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/Xmas/SpEd_Xmas_2006_6.zip

==============

Special Ed Xmas 2005 (6 hours/5 discs)
tracklist
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/Xmas/SpEd_Xmas_2005_tracklist.txt
Special Ed Xmas 2005 DISC 1 parts 1-6
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/Xmas/SpEd_Xmas_2005_1.zip
Special Ed Xmas 2005 DISC 2 parts 7-11
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/Xmas/SpEd_Xmas_2005_2.zip
Special Ed Xmas 2005 DISC 3 parts 12-17
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/Xmas/SpEd_Xmas_2005_3.zip
Special Ed Xmas 2005 DISC 4 parts 18-24
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/Xmas/SpEd_Xmas_2005_4.zip
Special Ed Xmas 2005 DISC 5 parts 25-27
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/Xmas/SpEd_Xmas_2005_5.zip

==============

Ed Special
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/WhatsNewPussy.mp3
Barry Bouwsma
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/WhatsNewPussySL.mp3
Ed Special
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/julia1.mp3
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/Fat.mp3
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/Found.mp3

==============

SHAKIN JAKE WOODS - ON THE MOVE was recorded at WCBN-FM Ann Arbor by
Charlie White and Dan Gunning in 1977 & 1978.  Until moving to the west
coast in 1984 Dan Gunning produced the first cassette release for
Shakin Jake. He gave me the master tape and I continued producing the
cassette until shifting into CD mode in 2003.
Shakin Jake passed away September, 2007.
I am now posting the tracks and CD artwork for free to all.
Feel free to copy and give it away but PLEASE DO NOT SELL IT.
http://stupid.sensoryresearch.net/mp3/SHAKIN_JAKE_WOODS_-
_ON_THE_MOVE_CD.zip
If you want a ready made hard copy, I’ll make them available for the
cost of production and shipping (cheap) through:
Peaceable Kingdom
210 S. Main Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
or call Carol at 734 668-7886
or
edspecial at digitalrealm.net

Links http://arborwiki.org/city/Shaky_Jake

"The whole world's gonna miss me" - Jake Woods

I can’t put into words yet the impact Jake has left on me, but I’ll bet
that having joined the likes of Sun Ra, Frank Zappa and Shooby Taylor*
he’s in good company.

Ed Special

* Shooby Taylor
http://www.monkey.org/~pheezy/shooby/shooby02.mp3