[Rumori] Spotify anyone?

Jean-Paul Tremblay jp at lowculture.com
Sat Mar 2 17:32:06 PST 2019

Hi Brad —

As you prolly know, the catalogue of most streaming services is pretty slim
for those of us who have a slew of obscure artists and one-off rarities
etc,  BUT…i use apple music for this very reason, because it lets me upload
my own iTunes library of MP3s and ALACs, which is, shudder…something like
18 years old. Ugh! Anyways it’s been mostly pretty reliable in that way,
though it caps out at 100,000 tracks, and I guess over the years people
have complained about the matching algorithm with Song Name (Live) and the
like, though i think that’s something that’s more likely to impact, I
dunno, people who listen to The Eagles or something.