[Rumori] Spotify anyone?

{ brad brace } bbrace at eskimo.com
Mon Mar 4 08:04:16 PST 2019

thanks Jean-Paul; I find my tastes less eclectic than I
imagined, when listening to streamed 'broadcasts' ... or
maybe I'm getting sucked into the algorithm ;))
technically, Spotify seems to occasionally crunch-up or drop
the stream... or that could be the ISP I guess. Streaming
certainly seems to be a dominant trend; but hard to guess
how it will all turn out

/:b